Paleo

Paleo

Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Paddy's Day Weekend - The Finish

Oh my goodness. I have most definitely exceeded my food intake limit for the weekend! We had our fish cakes on Friday, painted while enjoying mimosas on Saturday, ate almost 14 pounds of corned beef (between 18 people) and various sides on Sunday, and had a St. Patrick's themed potluck today (Monday) at work.
I do think I managed to behave quite well considering....I ate mostly corned beef and veggies. I made my Twice Baked Cauliflower for Sunday dinner, which went over very well! No leftovers there.
The potluck today was my downfall. I had a couple pieces of bread with spinach dip, and tried a couple bites of Shepherd's Pie, and two little tortilla pinwheels. I just ate more of things than I ought to have. I will say, I behaved myself much better than I would have before my "lifestyle" change. Ahhh well....I will have to be very good from this point forward, and work it off with some heavy duty yoga tonight.
I elected not to cook this evening, as I ate too much at the potluck, and we have plenty of leftovers. But please enjoy these pictures from our "Irish" weekend!

Pixie's handmade tutu! She was the cutest thing ever!



Canvas and Cocktails - "Irish Luck" paintings from Saturday






Potluck!



My ever famous corned beef ;-)



And Shepherd's Pie of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment